Wednesday, April 18, 2012

P is for Programs

For those of you that are following along on the challenge, I think I have mentioned how much I like to learn new things, or at least have implied it.  Recently, I started teaching myself how to use the photo-editing "program" Photoshop.  I use it mostly for creating digital scrapbooking pages or the quotes that I use here on my blog.  I still have a lot to learn when it comes to editing photographs though.

Another type of "program" that I am in the midst of learning is actually a "programming" language.  I signed up for a seven-week computer science class to learn Python.  This definitely will be more challenging! What have you learned lately?

2 comments:

  1. Photoshop isn't an easy one to learn but you can find tutorials all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photoshop is fun, but there is a lot there.

    So why did you choose Python as opposed to some other language?

    I am trying to read all the A to Z blogs, but coming back to the ones I really like.
    Looking forward to seeing what you do all month!

    Tim
    The Other Side
    The Freedom of Nonbelief

    ReplyDelete