Monday, April 16, 2012

N is for Networking

Networking is a way to expand our relationships and possibly create new opportunities.  I need to learn how to get better at it!  Apparently, having a degree and sending out resumes is "so 90 seconds ago!"  The job-hunting advice that I have been reading talks about the importance of networking.

I have joined all of the networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and even started blogging (thanks to the AtoZ Challenge).  I am still navigating my around and trying to learn the ins-and-outs of networking.  Any advice is welcome!

Feel free to "follow" me on any of my sites (some of the links are in the sidebar) and I will return the favor.  I have already made some new friends on this journey and hope to expand my network even more.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Networking can be very draining, if you are not a social person, but it can be important. I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge Blogs this month. My alphabet is at myqualityday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. networking is helpful especially for writers. we get to meet other writers and learn from them:)
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com
    Happy A-Zing!

    ReplyDelete